Wednesday 7 December 2011

Christmas Story: In a Snowflakes Point of View

One day, the weather changed violently. I did as I commanded, I jumped out of the cold, fluffy clouds and started my journey down to earth. I fluttered down, turning and twirling. Being swept around by the wind. My extraordinary lines sparkle in the light. This is my first trip to Earth, and it's a long jorney. I see my brothers and sisters flutter around me, I kindly waved to them.

I finally saw the end of my line. The ground was coming fast, too fast. Alot of my family members have already hit the ground, then I hit it. It wasen't hard, and it wasen't soft. I hit in Canada, in a huge snowbank that the snow plowes made to clear the roads. So I guess this is my end of my life. Bye world!

No comments:

Post a Comment